No more long waits at the pier so you may enjoy more time at the beach.
Exclusive, gay restaurant, new boat upgrades, an International bar at extra cost and of course our never ending national open bar always available.
The cost of the ticket includes, boarding fees, round trip water taxi, lunch and open bar on national drinks. The boat departs from Los Muertos Pier (located just 2 blocks north of Blue Chairs Resort & the gay beach) Saturdays. Boarding begins at 11:30 am and departs at Noon. The cruise returns at about 6:00pm.
– Highly recommend to take non drowsy sea sick pill one hour before the cruise, we use (Meclison). We have them available always for free to our guest.
– If you miss the cruise or no-show there is no refund. Charges on your statement will appear as PayPal Wet and Wild.
– Wet and Wild Tours will not be held responsible for injury or the loss / damage of personal items.
– Your safety is our number one concern. Wet and Wild Tours reserves the right to change itinerary based on adverse weather conditions prior or during the scheduled cruise. No Rain-checks, Partial or Full Refunds will be issued for any changes in the itinerary due to weather.
– Please be at Los Muertos Pier 30 MIN. BEFORE DEPARTURE the day of the cruise for boarding. If you miss the cruise or are no-show there is no refund.